About Imperial Costing
Our Costs Consultants have considerable experience in all aspects of Legal Costs. The Firm boasts over 100 years combined experience within the profession. We are Members of the Association of Costs Lawyers with three Consultants achieving Costs Lawyer status.
Imperial is protective of it's reputation for delivering a quality service that is both professional and expeditious, provided at a reasonable price.
We specialise in the following areas:
- Bills for both Detailed and Summary Assessment
- Family Proceedings, including Care
- Court of Protection
- Solicitor and Own Client Bills
- Multi-Party Actions/Generic
- Management and Audit of Costs
To compliment our comprehensive Law Cost Drafting Service we also deal with all aspects of the Assessment Procedure including:
- Drafting of Points of Dispute and Replies
- Lodging Bills and Pre/Post Assessment Procedures
- Negotiations and advice on offers
- Costs Advocacy